|Category:||Metal Sintered Filter Elements|
|Material:||Stainless Steel wire mesh,sintered wire mesh|
|Application:||Filtration,fuel Filter,Hydraulic Filter|
The sintered stainless steel filter is used to remove metal particles and mechnical impurities from hydraulic system.
The sintered stainless steel filter is installed in pipeline of hydraulic pressure system, to remove metal powders and mechanical impurities from hydraulic system caused by machine parts abrasion, to keep oils cleanness. It is an ideal filter element in petroleum, chemical and synthetic fiber industries.
1. Complex structure, high filtering precision
2. Large dirt holding capacity, long service life time
3. Good corrosion resistance and pressure resistance
4. Increased flow quantity per unit area
5. woven type stainless steel mesh, with homogeneous pore distribution, high strength, and easy to clean.
The filter has been widely used in transfomer oil, turbine oil, hydraulic oil, aviation kerosene, petrolum, chemical, power plant, coal carbon, mining, pharmaceutical, food and engineering industries.
|Product Name||sintered stainless steel filters|
|Material||316L stainless steel powder, bronze powder, nickel powder, titanium powder, high temperature alloy powder. Customized is accepted.|
|Working temperature||-200~900 ℃|
|Filtration process||continuous filtration|