|Category:||Water Strainer & Nozzle|
|Material:||stainless steel 304,304L,304HC,316,316L,321,430 or as per your request.|
|Application:||filters, strainers, architectural screens, water treatment underdrains, media support grids and overlays, infiltration gallery screens|
The wedge wire screen nozzles. Nozzles are closed on one side and have a threaded fitting on the other. The screen nozzle with thread coupling can be fixed on the filtering equipment for the filteration of water petrol resin and other medium.One rubber shim , one steel shim and two thin nuts of the same material for a nozzle.
The stainless steel wedge wire 316L water screen filter nozzle can be fixed on the filtering equipment for the filteration of water petrol resin and other medium. Also it can be used in the water treatment, water softhening, conversion of sea water into fresh water, the filter of food chemistry.
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
|Catalogue Item||Slots mm||Thread||ΦAmm||Thread length L1mm||Shaft L2 mm||L3 mm|
|Type B||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 , 0.5, 1.0||1¼"WW||32||25,30,45||