stainless steel Wedge Wire pipe for oil system is made up of rods and warp. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The warp is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). It has a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
Application for stainless steel Wedge Wire pipe for oil system:
The v wire wedge wire screen pipe are mainly used for the water-treatment , water well drilling ,oil well drilling ,mineral processing, coal-cleaning plant ,sewage treatment and other industries,water, oil or gas filter and other filtration equipment.
Advantages for stainless steel Wedge Wire pipe for oil system:
• High mechanical strength to withstand greater pressure difference.
• The homogeneous filtration gap forms a relatively homogeneous cake to facilitate backwash regeneration.
• Wedged gap can improve backwash regeneration capacity.
• Pressure, temperature, aging and corrosion—resistant, suitable for all kinds of fluids.
• Metal wedged wire mesh is adopted as filter element and has the advantages, such as, high mechanical strength, high g reater pressure difference, easy cleaning, and regeneration. Al most two—dimensional filter mesh have no par— ticle packing dead space, the wedged gap can gather energy when backwashing, with good resuIt.
Features for stainless steel Wedge Wire pipe for oil system:
V Shaped Slots: Openings shaped like a "v" that open toward the inside of the well tend to allow the particles that are just barely smaller than the width of the slot pass. In other shapes of openings, these particles would get caught in the screen and clog it.
Continuous Slots: The special design gives continuous slot opening across the periphery and length of screen.
Very Large Open Area: This design gives continuous slot and hence the% open area for water to enter is more than 2 times that of conventional slotted pipes of any size and slot opening. This allows more water to enter at much lesser frictional head loss and the efficiency of tube well is improved appreciably.
Better Sand Filtration: Due to specialize manufacturing process, wide range of slot opening is available down to 0.15mm to allow proper slot selection depending upon the size of sand in particular area. This gives better sand control and reduced pump maintenance and longer tube well life.
Energy Saving: Due to reduce frictional head losses and increased discharge, the pump load reduces the power required to pump same quantity of water. Power saving of around 20-25% is observed.