|Category:||Wedge Wire Screen Cylinders|
|Properties:||wedge wire screen|
wedge wire cylindrical strainers are used down stream from ion exchange vessels and serve as a means of minimizing the loss of ion exchange resins. We can design the traps to capture media particles of any size. With the continuous open slot, the traps provide sufficient open area to let process flow move smoothly. Haixing offers a complete range of resin trap styles to suit virtually any application. All are available in a full range of construction materials with a variety of connecting flanges and housings. In vessels using hydrochloric acid for regeneration, the resin trap must be of hastelloy construction.
1) feedstock oil backwash cleaning filter device in the system for petrochemical hydrogenation
2) precious metals catalysts recovery for hydrogenation system
3) Catalytic outer rejection oil automatic backwash cleaning filter system
4) purification of liquid sulphur filter
5) lubricants and heat-conducting oil filter
6) paraffin raw materials and products of filter
7) the rich amine liquid backwash purification filter in the amine desulfurization system
8) high-temperature coal gas, smoke gas and oil gas purification
9) raw materials of paraffin wax and backwash purification filter
10) the gas-liquid mixing pressurized reverse washing efficiency continuous filtration technology
1) filter made of stainless steel trapezoidal wire, screen slot is v-shape, can effectively intercept resin impurities.
2) trapezoidal wire evenly circumferentially array on the support bar,ensure the screen filter area and non-obstructive, avoiding impurities concentrated.
3) resin trap all connected by welding, durable, long life.
4) After working for some time,can filter backwash, multiple use
1) Resin Trap to keep the resin does not pass the filter if there is a leak from the filter / strainer / nozzle. so it can be detected / maintained so that the resin is not wasted.
2) Resin Trap Screen Predominantly used in water treatment processes namely in ‘Ion Exchange’and other numerous media filter systems, Completion Products offers a Resin Trap Screen. This screen system is primarily used as a safety device and is positioned immediately after the outlet nozzle of the vessel/reactor.
Width(mm): 1.50 1.50 2.30 2.30 1.80 3.00 3.70 3.30
Height(mm): 2.20 2.50 2.70 3.60 4.30 4.70 5.60 6.30
Specification (support rods):
Width(mm): 2.30 2.30 3.00 3.70 3.30
Height(mm): 2.70 3.60 4.70 5.60 6.30
Round: From 2.50mm to 5.0mm
Note: other wires and rods available upon request
Slot size: 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30,....., 3.00 also achieved upon request.
Open area up to 60%.
Material: Low carton, low carton galvanized steel (LCG), steel treated with plastic spraying, stainless steel (304,316etc.)
Length: lengths up to 6 meters.
Diameter ranging from 25mm to 800mm.
End connection: Plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded
Non clogging: "V" shaped profile wire, avoids clogging, is self-cleaning and ensures an uninterrupted flow. Sand grains make only two point contact and don't wedge in the screen's inwardly enlarging slot.
Large Open Area: This allows more water to enter at much lesser frictional head loss and the efficiency of well is improved appreciably.