Resin Media Retention Nozzle Filters
UBO provides high quality Wedge Wire Media Retention Nozzles Filters
What is a Wedge Wire Retention Nozzle?
Wedge Wire Retention Nozzle, is also called, resin retention nozzle, media retention nozzle, nozzle strainers, nozzle filters, etc. The Wedge Wire Retention Nozzles are made of the wedge wires, which are welded together with support rods. It’s the newest generation of metal filter material, which has many advantages compared to woven cloth, welded mesh cloth, perforated meta, and the plastic filter materials. It is featured with super strength, pressure resistance, temperature resistance, longer life. Besides, it is safe, reliable, integrated and low costs.
Wedge Wire Screen Filter Nozzles are important components of ion exchange units, sand filters, carbon strip vessels, carbon towers, clay filters, media filters, and many other water and waste water treatment applications, which have multiple tiers of wedge wire screen hub or header laterals.
V Wire Screen Filter nozzles are available in large diameters. Wedge wire screen laterals are excellent collectors. Also perforated pipe distributors can be added to improve back-wash distribution and increase the strength of the system.
Economical wedge wire screen nozzles can be used as collectors in false bottom vessel installations.
Features of Wedge Wire Retention Nozzles
1) Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2) Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3) Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or L blots.
4) Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5) Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6) Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, are readily available.
7) Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, safe and environmental friendly.
For more information, please contact UBO team.