The Johnson Screen pipe is composed of rod strips and V shaped wires through manufacturing on specialized welding machine.
The rib strips and V shaped wires will be welded by resistance welding, has enough welding strength, equally slot gap, high corrosion resistance, large filter area, good permeability, simple structure
Usages for wedge wire screen filters:
The strainer is a kind of filtered water tubing with the perforation .it can use with the deep well pump, dive the water pump, also may use in the water-treating equipment, the environmental protection, the sea water transforms into the industrial water and life use water desalination treatment, running water treatment, water softening treatment, the petroleum industry: The petroleum product terminal filters and the chemical acid, the alkali liquid filters, the ethyl alcohol and so on the organic solution recycling filters.
Features for wedge wire screen filters:
wedge wire filters is made up of rods and warp. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The warp is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Water well screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, water well screen have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, last long, safety and reliability and so on characteristics. It can be used in many kinds of medium filtering.
Advantages for wedge wire filters:
1) A continuous slot opening which significantly increases the available open area, thus providing greater access to the water bearing zone.
2) A “V”shaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uninterrupted flow.
3) A uniform and efficient well development due to the continuous slot opening.
4) Ladder-like wire welded screens have a strong structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
5) Ladder-like wire welded screens have the features of easy backwashing, last long, safety and reliability as well as low comprehensive cost.