This type of fish protection screen of wedge wire is constructed by winding cold rolled triangular V-shaped wire around a circular array of longitudinal rods. the wire is welded to the rods and produces a rigid unit that has high strength and minimum weight.
The screen can be made in different height and width to address various strength application, meanwhile, the spacing of individual slots can be varied during fabrication if geologic conditions require these variations in a screen's construction.
Application of Fish Protection Screen of Wedge Wire
Can be used with deep well,submersible pumps,and can also be used as water treatment equipment for environmental protection, desalination of seawater into the treatment of industrial water and domestic water, water treatment, water softening treatment, the petroleum industry: oil filtration and recycling end-product of chemical organic solution of acid, alkali liquid filtration, alcohol and other filtering. Can also be used for hydro-geological exploration, drilling, drilling, construction, reservoirs precipitation, foundation digging precipitation, geothermal development and utilization of mineral exploitation, geothermal air conditioning, repair broken wells,underground water sources.
Construction of Fish Protection Screen of Wedge Wire
1) We use wedge-shaped profile wire in order to make the slot v-shaped.It can stop the impurities very well.
2) The wedge wire was welded on the support wire well-proportioned and have perfect roundness. Ensure the strainer have bigger filter area and non obstructive, avoid the high concentration of impurities.
3) After work for a period of time, the strainer can be back flush.It can use for many times.
Features of Fish Protection Screen of Wedge Wire
1) Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells, oil wells and gas wells.
2) Low cost operation Screens with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration. Abundant water shall reduce the water levels down, thus to save energy consumption.
3) Reduce the abrasion of the pump
Under the same condition, high open area can make the speed of groundwaters entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sands entering into.