|Category:||Water Strainer & Nozzle|
|Material:||stainless steel 304,304L,304HC,316,316L,321,430 or as per your request|
|Properties:||wedge wire screen|
|Application:||water-treatment , water well drilling ,oil well drilling ,mineral processing, coal-cleaning plant|
Wedge wire water strainer nozzle are used in liquid/solid or gas/solid separation (sand, catalyst, resins, zeolite etc). The design of each nozzle and the exact quantity will be proposed in order to obtain a perfect distribution or collection of flow.
Our filter nozzles are an excellent technical and economical solution in bringing together a fully welded, strong and highly corrosion resistant structure and with a non-plugging surface.
-- Catalytic processes
-- Ion exchange processes
-- Sand filters
-- Activated carbon processes
-- Filter nozzles design
1) Strength: As fourth and fifth layers do support, with high mechanical strength and compressive strength.
2) Easy to clean: As a result of surface of the filter material, having means for cleaning characteristics, especially suitable for backwashing.
3) Easy processing: suitable for cutting, bending, stamping, drawing, welding and other processes.
4) High temperature: 480 °Ccan withstand high temperatures.
5) Corrosion resistance: As a result of SUS316L, 304 materials, the corrosion resistance.
6) Filtration: Filtration range of 1μm-200μm, has a reliable filter performance.
7) Stability: Because there are two layers to do to protect the screen, plus solid melting diffusion sintering process which make filters is not easily to deform.
-- Used in food and beverage industry (milk powder, tea, coffee and etc).
-- Used in chemical and pharmaceutical industry (pharmaceutical products,plastic Recycling and Precision sieving of powders and etc.)
-- Used in petrochemical industry.
-- Used in water treatment system.
-- Used in aerospace industry
|D||L||L1||Slot Size||d||Flow Area mm2|