|Category:||Wedge Wire Screen Cylinders|
|Material:||stainless steel 304,304L,304HC,316,316L,321,430 or as per your request.|
|Properties:||wedge wire screen filter|
|Application:||filters, strainers, architectural screens, water treatment underdrains, media support grids and overlays, infiltration gallery screens|
Wire wrapped stainless steel wedge wire screen meshs are made up of rods and wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The wire is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Water well screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, water well screens have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, last long, safety and reliability and so on characteristics. It can be used in many kinds of medium filtering.
wedge wire type hub and header lateral consist of a series of screen laterals connected to either a central-header pipe or a hub, they are important components of ion exchange units, media filters, sand filters, carbon strip vessels, carbon towers, clay filters and in many water and waster water treatment applications.
1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
|Surface Profiles||Support Profiles||Min. diam. mm||Min. slot width mm|
|11S||Q20 or Q25||23||0.030|
|18S||22S or Q35||30||0.050|
|22S||22S or Q35||45||0.10|
|22S||D45 or 10x3 or 25x3||300||0.20|
|28S||D45 or 10x3 or 25x3||300||0.20|
|34S||10x3 or 25x3||300||0.20|
|42S||Q35 or D45||300||0.20|
|42S||10x3 or 25x3||300||0.20|