|Category:||Sieve Plate Screen|
|Material:||stainless steel 304,304L,304HC,316,316L,321,430 or as per your request.|
|Properties:||sieve plate screen|
|Application:||filters, strainers, architectural screens, water treatment underdrains, media support grids and overlays, infiltration gallery screens|
Wire wrapped stainless steel wedge wire screen meshs are made up of rods and wire. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The wire is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Water well screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, water well screens have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, last long, safety and reliability and so on characteristics. It can be used in many kinds of medium filtering.
V wire screens are widely used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, grain, salt, environmental protection and other industries. For sieving liquid, powder and other materials. In petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, mining, pharmaceutical purification and drilling liquid purification.
• High mechanical strength to withstand greater pressure difference.
• The homogeneous filtration gap forms a relatively homogeneous cake to facilitate backwash regeneration.
• Wedged gap can improve backwash regeneration capacity.
• Pressure, temperature, aging and corrosion—resistant, suitable for all kinds of fluids.
• Metal wedged wire mesh is adopted as filter element and has the advantages, such as, high mechanical strength, high g reater pressure difference, easy cleaning, and regeneration. Al most two—dimensional filter mesh have no par— ticle packing dead space, the wedged gap can gather energy when backwashing, with good resuIt.
|Size (inch)||Outside Ø (mm)||Inside Ø (mm)||Weight lbs / ft||N° Holes / m||Holes Ø (mm)||Thread||Outer Screen O.D. (mm)||Slot Opening (mm)|