Anti-rust Wedge Wire Wedge Wire Screens also called stainless steel sieve pipe or filter pipe. It is manufactured by a "V" or wedge shaped wire around an internal array of longitudinal support rods. Each intersecting point of these wires is fusion welded.
Specification of Anti-rust Wedge Wire Screens：
Material: steel , stainless steel , polyurethane
Slot opening: 0.05mm,0.10mm,0.15mm,0.20mm,0.30mm,0.50mm,3.00mm etc.
Wedge wire: 1.5x2.5mm,2.3x3.5mm,3.0x4.6mm etc.
Outer diameter from 25 mm to 800 mm
1. Higher filtration accuracy: Fully-welded wedge wire screen is used as the screen sleeve, which adopts V-shaped opening design, which has higher filtration accuracy and can better control the sand particles.
2. Excellent strength and anti-deformation ability: the inner base pipe and the outer pipe can be protected by adding protective sleeves as required. The comprehensive strength of the base pipe with holes is only 2 ~ 3% lower than that of the standard casing pipe. The Wedge Wire ｗedge ｗire screens of the pipeline has sufficient overall strength to resist pressure caused by the formation. Even if some parts of the wedge wire screen not be widened, thereby improving the reliability of sand control.
3. More options: The material of the screen jacket can be stainless steel or carbon steel, and the material can be selected according to customer requirements.
4. Smaller notches will increase oil and gas production.
5. Excellent technology makes high-efficiency, low-cost mass production possible.
6. Specifications can be customized according to customer requirements.
Application of Anti-rust Wedge Wire Screens:
vibrating screen decking,
surface water intake screen,
fish diversion screen panel,
flooring for malt kiln,