Advantages of stainless steel filter nozzle:
1. It is made of high-quality stainless steel.
2. The continuous slot design provides a larger opening area for better collection.
3. The diameter of the standard nozzle is 2 inches / 51 mm, which can be connected to the board by threaded end fittings or "L" bolts.
4. The opening range of the standard slot is usually 0.006 inches (0.15 mm) to 0.020 inches / 0.50 mm wide, suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, and other slot sizes can also be provided.
5. The wedge wire screen is very resistant to clogging.
6. There are 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT connectors to choose from. Other styles, such as three-way bolt mounting and drop pipes are also easily available.
7. Cheaper than other filters with the same efficiency.