|Category:||Wedge Wire Screen Cylinders|
|Material:||stainless steel (304,316)|
|Properties:||wedge wire screen|
|Application:||water-treatment , water well drilling ,oil well drilling ,mineral processing, coal-cleaning plant|
Vee wire water well screen pipe, also called round slot tube. It is made of stainless steel wire, which is the most popular type because of outstanding chemical stability and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel cylindrical wedge wire screensis composed of working profile and support profile. It is produced on an automotive machine. The support profiles is placed on the suit position of the machine, during the surface profiles are spirally wounding, the support profiles are welded onto the surface profiles.
• High mechanical strength to withstand greater pressure difference.
• The homogeneous filtration gap forms a relatively homogeneous cake to facilitate backwash regeneration.
• Wedged gap can improve backwash regeneration capacity.
• Pressure, temperature, aging and corrosion—resistant, suitable for all kinds of fluids.
• Metal wedged wire mesh is adopted as filter element and has the advantages, such as, high mechanical strength, high g reater pressure difference, easy cleaning, and regeneration. Al most two—dimensional filter mesh have no par— ticle packing dead space, the wedged gap can gather energy when backwashing, with good resuIt.
The Vee wire water well screen pipes are mainly used for the water-treatment, water well drilling, oil well drilling, mineral processing, coal-cleaning plant, sewage treatment and other industries, water, oil or gas filter and other filtration equipment.
|Specification (wedge wire):||
Width(mm): 1.50 1.80 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70
Height(mm): 2.20 2.50 2.70 3.60 4.30 4.70 5.60 6.30 7.00
|Specification (support rod):||
Width(mm): 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70
Height(mm): 2.70 3.60 4.70 5.60 6.30
Round: From 2.50mm to 6.0mm
|Note:||other specifications available as per request|
|Slot size||0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30…… 6.00mm also achieved upon request.|
|Material:||galvanized low carton (LCG), stainless steel (304,316 etc.)|
|Length||up to 6 meters.|
|Diameter||from 25mm to 1200mm.|
|End connection||Plain beveled ends, flanged or threaded couplings|