Stainless steel Johnson screen tube is composed of ribs and V—winding wire, manufactured with advanced special welding equipment.Ribs and V—winding wire are connected with resistance weld by special equipment and has the advantages, such as, high welding strength, homogeneous gap, corrosion resistance, large effective filtration area, good permeability,simple structure, and slot size is 20 micron or larger for users to choose freely.
Applications of Stainless steel Johnson screen tube for ground water
This filter is applied to oil sol ution containing wax oil and asphalt or with high viscosity, it is widely applied in water treatment coarse and precise filtration of various industries, such as, power oil wells, gas wells, chem ical, mining, paper making, environmental protection, metallurgy, sand—proof, decorative.
Advantages of Stainless steel Johnson screen tube for ground water
• High mechanical strength to withstand greater pressure difference.
• The homogeneous filtration gap forms a relatively homogeneous cake to facilitate backwash regeneration.
• Wedged gap can improve backwash regeneration capacity.
• Pressure, temperature, aging and corrosion—resistant, suitable for all kinds of fluids.
• Metal wedged wire mesh is adopted as filter element and has the advantages, such as, high mechanical strength, high g reater pressure difference, easy cleaning, and regeneration. Al most two—dimensional filter mesh have no par— ticle packing dead space, the wedged gap can gather energy when backwashing, with good resuIt.