UBO supply Stainless steel wedge wire screen filter nozzle, in order to make the slot v-shaped.It can stop the impurities very well.
The wedge wire screen filter nozzle was welded on the support wire well-proportioned and have perfect roundness. Ensure the screen have bigger filter area and non obstructive, avoid the high concentration of impurities
After work for a period of time, the filter can be back flush.It can use for many times.
Filtering direction from outside to inside (FOTI).
Application of Stainless steel wedge wire screen filter nozzle used for sugar system
Widely used in water softening treatment equipment, replace Polypropylene ( PP ) filter;sand filters, carbon filters, ion exchange systems, carbon absorbers,media retention, backwash retention, resin retention and resin traps.
Features of Stainless steel wedge wire screen filter nozzle used for sugar system
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.