Stainless steel screen tube filter nozzles are made during simultaneous winding of specially profiled working wires on a spiral and welding them to carrying wires placed along the tube. This technology allows the production of wedge wire screen when very high gap precision and screen resistance are required. Due to using the newest welding technology we can obtain various distances between carrying wires, very accurate and repeatable gap and therefore produce screens according to customer’s particular requirements.
Advantages of Stainless steel screen tube filter nozzle
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
Applications of Stainless steel screen tube filter nozzle
The product is especially suitable for fluids containing wax, asphalt and high viscosity. Widely used in coarse and fine filtration of water treatment of power oil wells, gas wells, wells, chemical, mining, paper making, environmental protection, metallurgy, food, sand, Decoration and other industries.