SS water strainer filter screen nozzles for mineral water plant are manufactured in accordance to customer flow requirements in almost any alloy. They can be designed for filtration or treatment systems to permit more effective use of the treatment media. Because of their non-clogging design strainer are effective in a wide rang of water treatment and other industrial applications. Common applications include under drain media retention elements or flow distributors in demineralizers and water softeners in pressure and gravity sand filters. Strainers can also be used as collectors at the bottom of the vessels by installing a number of strainers uniformly across a tray plate.The combination of high open area and a non-plugging slot design makes this nozzle /collector application pupilar.
Advantages of SS water strainer filter screen nozzles for mineral water plant
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
Application of SS water strainer filter screen nozzles for mineral water plant
The SS water strainer filter screen nozzles for mineral water plant can be fixed on the filtering equipment for the filteration of water petrol resin and other medium. It can be widely used in in the water treatment, water softhening, conversion of sea water into fresh water, the filter of food chemistry. Also it can replace the Polypropylene ( PP ) filter, sand filters, carbon filters, ion exchange systems, carbon absorbers,media retention, backwash retention, resin retention and resin traps.