Ubo offers a wide array of Pipe based well screen for water treatment. Please click on each product to find out more on each one.
Pipe based well screen are made from V shaped profile wire, which is spirally wound around a cage of longitudinal support rods. Each intersection point of these wires is fusion welded, with an unique welding process. The pitch of winding gives different spacing between two adjacent turns of wire. This spacing gives passage for water to enter. The entire process is completed on fully computerized machines. V Wire Screen offers great strength, precision, long service life and a wide range.
Applications of Pipe based well screen
Wedge wire products are used for solid / liquid and solid / gas separation, sizing, dewatering and media retention in Oil & Gas wells, Water Wells, monitoring & soil sanitation, the (petro) chemical industry, food and process industry and architecture.
Advantages of Pipe based well screen
1. Many wing pieces, no winding, highly efficient rotary drum type rotor.
2. Pulp consistency can reach 2.5~4%, reduce water consumption and fiber loss of production process.
3. Heavy impurity discharge tube, ensure the security of the sieve drum operation.
4. Advanced structure, strong and durable, easy dismounting, low energy consumption, less wastage fiber.
5. Equipped with automatic oiling and mechanical seal water monitoring device, high degree of automation.
6. Compact structure, small power, high output.
7. 1 year warranty and best after-sale service