|Category:||Water strainer & nozzle|
|Material:||stainless steel 304,304L,304HC,316,316L,321,430 or as per your request|
|Application:||filters, strainers, architectural screens, water treatment underdrains, media support grids and overlays, infiltration gallery screens|
NPT Male/Female Water Treatment Nozzle Filter is an ideal solution for applications with heavy amounts of media whose weight could compromise the integrity of unsupported screens. That’s because nozzles are affixed to durable steel plates that can withstand great loads without damage. Using the nozzle method gives you the reliability you want with the flow rate you require.
UBO manufactures filter nozzles using a variety of materials to ensure long life and reliable performance. The non-plugging, continuous slot design makes UBO nozzles ideal for applications that involve the retention of sand, activated carbon, ion exchange resin and more. They withhold the media while allowing the treated liquid to pass through.
If needed, YOUBIOU (UBO) can also custom manufacture nozzles to your exact specifications, including assembled nozzle.
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
1. We use wedge wire sahped profile in order to make the slot v-shaped.It can stop the impurities very well.
2. The wedge wire was welded on the support wire well-proportioned and have perfect roundness. Ensure the screen have bigger filter area and non obstructive, avoid the high concentration of impurities
3. After work for a period of time, the filter can be back flush.It can use for many times.
4. Filtering direction from outside to inside (FOTI)