|Category:||Wedge wire Screen cylinders|
|Material:||stainless steel 302,304,316,316L|
|Properties:||wedge wire pipe|
|Application:||solid-liquid separation and recovery. Especially for beer waste water, papermaking wastewater, slaughtering waste water, juice processing wastewater|
Wire wrapped screen is manufactured by a V or wedge shaped wire around an internal array of longitudinal support rods. Each intersection point of this wire is fusion welded. The V or wedge shaped profile wire wraps around the support rods over the full length of the screen creating a continuous slot opening, hence the screen allows water (oil) to enter your well freely in ample quantities while at the same time keeps the majority of sand and gravel out of the well.
Application for johnson continuous slot wedge wire wrapped screen pipe:
The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The warp is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Water well screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, Johnson screen have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, last long, safety and reliability and so on characteristics. Johnson screen can be used in many kinds of medium filtering.
1. The sand filter tubes have the efficient sand prevention performance can preferably forbid the formation particle and fulfill the need of sand control.
2. Even filter pores, high permeability and anti-blocking.
3. Large filtering area, small flow resistance and high oil extraction rate
4. Stainless material has the corrosion resistant ability of antacid, alkali and salt, can easily suit the special requirement of the petroleum well. And the slot wont be enlarged because of the corrosion.
5. Multiple structure was welded together with stable filtering pore which made the strong non-deformability.
|Outside Diameter||Profile wire||Rod wire||Rod quantity||Slot size||Length|