AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzle, have many called, for example, strainer nozzle, stainless steel filter nozzle, header lateral, stainless steel lateral arm, water &gas Strainers.
AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzle which are available with the following configurations. Vertical slot filter nozzles, horizontal slot filter nozzles, intermediate plate nozzles, long or extra long stem nozzles with quick fit or standard fitting accessories, which can be used for many different applications. These include Sewerage Treatment Plants (STP) and other urban and industrial waste water treatment plants. There are also filters and collectors for swimming pools.
AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzles are used in liquid/solid or gas/solid separation. Their design and quantity will vary depending on application and customer-flow requirements. Scree Nozzles allow a more effective use of the treatment media.
Advantages of AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzle
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.
Application of AISI 304 johnson water filter screen nozzle
The stainless wedged screen nozzle can be fixed on the filtering equipment for the filteration of water petrol resin and other medium. Also it can be used in the water treatment, water softhening, conversion of sea water into fresh water, the filter of food chemistry.